Master today's technology.
Whether you've got the passion to become an innovator or you're just ready to take your skill set as a developer or designer to the next creative level, Full Sail University's web and technology degree programs can teach you the tools. You'll learn a variety of fundamentals and work on real-world projects to build the skills to start a future in the digital world.
Cloud Technologies Bachelor's Degree – Campus
This program introduces students to various tools and scripting languages involved in managing software-defined data centers (clouds), and explores topics including security, API use, and system management.
- Data Storage Systems ‐ Students will learn the workflow and strategies used by the industry to distribute data across a network.
- Computer Systems ‐ Students will learn about various types of processor architecture and how to utilize this knowledge when working with computers to store and distribute data.
- Database Systems ‐ This course explores topics such as replication and data distribution, security practices, performance, capacity management, essential backup, and recovery skills.
- Data Storage Systems
- Computer Systems
- Database Systems
Mobile Development Bachelor's Degree – Campus & Online
This program teaches students the skills to pursue a future in the growing market of mobile development by teaching them how to concept, code, deploy, and market mobile applications for companies and various organizations.
- Java I ‐ Students in this course will explore the fundamentals of the language and existing Java and Android application-program interfaces (APIs) as they apply to the Android platform.
- Apple Programming Language ‐ In this course, students will investigate core object-oriented programming concepts such as encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism.
- Emerging Interface Design ‐ Students in this course will identify common design elements and the techniques used to create these elements.
- Java I
- Apple Programming Language
- Emerging Interface Design
Simulation & Visualization Bachelor's Degree – Campus
This program familiarizes students with the technical and critical thinking skills needed to study, architect, develop, and test simulation and visualization systems.
- Data Visualization and Modeling ‐ This course covers techniques that allow developers to integrate large data sets from disparate sources and create visualizations of sample data.
- Simulation and Visualization Environments ‐ This course will touch on the fundamental elements of the environmental aspect of a simulation and visualization, including the differences between various implementation approaches such as virtual reality and augmented reality.
- Simulation and Visualization Software ‐ This course introduces students to available software applications and the art of building simulation software.
- Data Visualization and Modeling
- Simulation and Visualization Environments
- Simulation and Visualization Software
Software Development Bachelor's Degree – Campus
This program introduces students to the design, development, and implementation of software-based solutions and products for business, entertainment, and consumer markets.
- Software Engineering ‐ Students will be working inside a prebuilt software solution wherein they will find and fix various kinds of software bugs, add new features to the software, and track the changes made by using version-control tools.
- Computer Organization and Architecture ‐ Students will learn how to utilize hardware and software tools for digital system analysis and synthesis.
- Software Integration ‐ Students will utilize various tools and methodologies to test their software applications, including static and dynamic analysis.
- Software Engineering
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Software Integration
Web Design & Development Bachelor's Degree – Campus & Online
This program equips students with the essential software, programming, and design knowledge needed to create dynamic websites to meet client needs.
- Server-Side Languages ‐ In this course, students will learn how to take their existing knowledge of static-based web content and implement a server-side scripting language to develop a more robust web application.
- Database Structures ‐ Students will learn how to access and process stored data and become familiar with the benefits that creating database structures can provide in regard to such concepts as data optimization and table normalization.
- Programming for Web Applications
- Server-Side Languages
- Database Structures