Change the game.
In the rapidly evolving digital age, career opportunities in the realm of sports are more multidimensional than ever. From on-camera and behind the scenes needs, to content creation and branding, our programs are designed to bridge the gap between tradition and what’s next.
Full Sail University's Dan Patrick School of Sportscasting Bachelor’s Degree – Campus & Online
Created in collaboration with sportscasting legend Dan Patrick, this program supports the next generation of talent through real-world production workflow and industry-influenced coursework.
- Vocal Training for Sportscasting ‐ Students will learn how to recognize and develop vocal richness and authenticity while gaining an understanding the philosophy of communicating with audiences and the pillars of vocal communication.
- Broadcast for Advanced Technology ‐ Students will explore broadcast opportunities for new and progressive technologies, such as virtual reality and augmented reality, while understanding their audience-engagement potential.
- New Media Tools ‐ Students will evaluate various types of digital media along with past methods and media outlets, learning the technology, techniques, and methods of storytelling on multimedia platforms.
- Vocal Training for Sportscasting
- Broadcast for Advanced Technology
- New Media Tools
Sports Marketing & Media Bachelor's Degree – Campus & Online
This program is designed to help students learn the principles of marketing while using new media strategies to help sports organizations reach fans.
- Social Media and Sports Marketing ‐ Students examine the methodology inherent in marketing through social-media applications and learn how to apply social media to situations for revenue generation and brand awareness in the sports industry.
- Sports Business Models ‐ Students develop an understanding of the principles of economics that influence individual decision makers, both consumers and producers, within an economic system.
- Sports Events and Entertainment ‐ Students explore event planning, promotion, and production for a variety of events and conferences with a targeted emphasis on the roles technology and design play in their success.
- Social Media and Sports Marketing
- Sports Business Models
- Sports Events and Entertainment
Entertainment Business Master's – Sports Management Track – Online
Students receive an advanced education that addresses the specific needs of the sports industry while using that knowledge to develop their own business plans.
- Negotiation and Deal-Making ‐ In this course, students explore the skills needed to become a strong negotiator and deal-maker, through instruction in topics like deal-structuring skills, self-awareness and negotiation skill development, tools and concepts for negotiation preparation, development of deal memos and contracts, negotiation and deal-making role-playing and critiquing the role-playing scenarios.
- Entertainment Business Finance ‐ During this course, students identify and evaluate entertainment business opportunities and projects using financial principles, while also learning how to raise the necessary finances to fund an entertainment company and/or project.
- Sports Marketing and Sponsorship Sales ‐ This course explores topics and concepts pertaining to sports marketing and the role of sports sponsorships and the media.
- Negotiation and Deal-Making
- Entertainment Business Finance
- Sports Marketing and Sponsorship Sales