Conquer the world of web marketing and propel your career.
Today's in-demand marketing professionals know the web inside and out. Whether you're starting out or taking your career to the next level, Full Sail University offers two degree programs built around the latest in online marketing strategy.
From search engine optimization, to social media, to web metrics and analysis, learn the technology and tactics used to build effective campaigns and reach the masses.
Internet Marketing Bachelor's Degree – Online
To enter the marketing world, you need a comprehensive education – and you also need to know the web. In this accelerated bachelor's program, you learn the fundamentals of marketing, plus everything you need to market online and measure your results. Students will explore the strategies that are most effective for a sports-related business and explore digital and mobile platforms specific to the sports industry.
- Search Engine Optimization ‐ Students are introduced to the complex topic of search engine optimization and the process of improving the volume and quality of consumer traffic to a website.
- Affiliate Marketing ‐ Students examine the processes that assist the affiliate marketing structure including search engine optimization (SEO), paid search engine marketing, email marketing, and display advertising.
- Display Advertising and Email Marketing ‐ Students learn the best strategic methods for positioning a product or service for success while also learning how to determine if these marketing routes are a good fit for their brands.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Affiliate Marketing
- Display Advertising and Email Marketing
Internet Marketing Master's Degree – Online
You're ready to move your career forward and maximize the web to meet your goals. In the master's program, you learn strategies such as search engine optimization and analytics at the advanced level, and master the tools you need to build strong brands online.
- Advanced Search Engine Optimization ‐ Students analyze organic search methods, directory listings, and paid placement tactics for their effectiveness in attaining search marketing goals.
- Advanced Internet Marketing Strategies ‐ Students learn how to identify the many components of Internet marketing, including affiliate marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, search engine marketing, and more.
- Internet Consumer Behavior and Analysis ‐ Students learn how to identify specific Internet marketing campaigns and gauge their success and/or failure in inspiring the consumer to purchase a product or service.
- Advanced Search Engine Optimization
- Advanced Internet Marketing Strategies
- Internet Consumer Behavior and Analysis